So we have somehow survived the first three months with twins, a one year old, and a three year old (and a business!). To say it’s been busy is an understatement. I think back to when I had my first child, and just laugh at the fact that I thought I was sooo busy back then!
Before the twins arrived, I was on the hunt for any baby products that were going to save time and make our lives easier. Here are my top five baby products for newborn twins:
- 2 x Sleepyhead Deluxe baby beds. These have been lifesaving to say the least! Not only do the twins love them in their bassinets (I think because they feel so snug in them), but you could also put them in your bed for safer co-sleeping, have them on the floor in the lounge room (while you work, cook, clean etc), and they are great for taking to other people’s houses.
- 2 x 4moms Mamaroos. Again, lifesaving! I haven’t mastered the ‘holding them together’ thing…or feeding them together, for that matter! So if I’m feeding one, or one or two are unsettled, it’s been so easy to put them in their swings (and they love it!). It actually allows me to even prepare dinner some nights! It also keeps them somewhat safe from their older brothers!
- Baby Brezza Formula Pro. This one is a real game changer! It’s so easy to use, and at the press of a button, a bottle is made to the right temperature in about 5 seconds.
- Without being biased, our LTL PPL wraps are amazing! The material is perfect for swaddling as it has a little stretch in it, and keeps them nice and snug. The prints are all unisex, so I can use them for either twin.
- The last product is our LTL PPL reversible bandana bibs. I’m not even exaggerating when I say we go through about 50 bibs a day! The prints are again unisex, and match any outfit :)
Shop LTL PPL wraps here
Shop LTL PPL bibs here